One Piece: General Discussion

Discuss all forms of media here.

Re: One Piece: General Discussion

Postby Chaunce922 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Yea after waiting like 2 weeks to read it wasnt really worth the wait, very cliche with hodi just poppin a pill and now hes doubled up his powers. And even if Jinbe was the leader who sent out arlong i dont see what that means quite yet. its not like luffy is gonna deck him in the face or hate him. I wish the chapter was like 3-4 pages longer so it would of been explained more.
Chaunce922
Mega Member
Mega Member

Postby Omega » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:05 am

Who watched the latest Episode? It was very good. The day and night shifts for both leaders are funny and I hope that Sanji makes a Great entrance when he returns to his crew.
Omega

Postby BH Daimaouji » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:58 pm

Not to be weird but........anyone's shocked that Luffy looks like Goku but speaks like Kurilin?!
Sorry, my english is not perfect i'm from poland
BH Daimaouji
Mega Member
Mega Member

Postby Omega » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Mayumi Tanaka is the voice actor for Krillin, Yajirobe, Baba Uranai and Snow in the Dragonball Series.
She is also the voice actor for Luffy in One Piece, Luckyman from Tottemo! Luckyman, MegaMan Volnutt in the Mega Man Legends
Series, Ryuunosuke Fujinami in Urusei Yatsura, Kanna Kirishima in the Sakura Wars, Twinbee in Twinbee Paradise and Koenma in Yu Yu Hakusho. Also many many more.

When I watch One Piece, I can hear Krillin and when I watch Dragonball, I can hear Luffy at times. The difference between Krillin and Luffy is that Luffy screams louder and angrier while Krillin's anger and scream isn't as intense as Luffy's. I can hear the differences in Mayumi Tanaka's voice acting.

I can't really see why Luffy is like Goku. The only similiar thing is their interest in food. :smile:
Omega

Postby BH Daimaouji » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:15 pm

Omega wrote:Mayumi Tanaka is the voice actor for Krillin, Yajirobe, Baba Uranai and Snow in the Dragonball Series.
She is also the voice actor for Luffy in One Piece, Luckyman from Tottemo! Luckyman, MegaMan Volnutt in the Mega Man Legends
Series, Ryuunosuke Fujinami in Urusei Yatsura, Kanna Kirishima in the Sakura Wars, Twinbee in Twinbee Paradise and Koenma in Yu Yu Hakusho. Also many many more.

I know who mrs. Mayumi Tanaka voices, it's just weird to see a Goku clone and hear Kurilin

Ontopic

Mrs. Masako Nozawa's Dr. Kureha sounds like 1997 SSJ4 Goku and DBK cocky Goku/Bardock/Tullece :tongue:

Oh and i saw some episodes of this anime on my satelite TV (on arabian TV station)
Sorry, my english is not perfect i'm from poland
BH Daimaouji
Mega Member
Mega Member

Previous

Return to Media & Gaming