Sprite Database Forums

Full Version: Sprite Rip Request - ABE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there!

This is my first post on these forums and I'd like to make a sprite rip request for anyone willing to do one, hopefully for free and credit in a game I'm developing or for a couple of bucks.

I've been looking everywhere but I can't seem to find any ripped sprites for Angry Birds Epic. I want to create a free game that parodies Angry Birds using the classes and battle sprites, but so far my luck in finding anything that is not related to Angry Birds or Space is next to none.

Here's what I'd like:

Ripped sprite images of the Birds
Ripped sprite images of the Birds' classes (costumes)
Ripped sprite images of the pigs and their various costumes
Ripped sprite images of the weapons used by the birds and pigs
Ripped sprite images of the items used in game

Here's some examples of the images I'd like, and these would come with hopefully many frames to animate into idle animations for the birds and pigs.

[Image: 507458054.png] [Image: angryBirdsEpicForemanIsolated.jpg] [Image: 115px-AB_Epic_Avatar_Image_3.png] [img]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140514001939/angrybirds/images/8/86/Titan's_Wrath.jpg[/img]

The last image of the weapon "Titan's Wrath" shows it on the item page, but I'm only looking for the weapons themselves.

I'm willing to pay up to $20 USD after a successful rip and maybe up to $30 but then again that's if the rip is high quality, and remember this is going to be a freeware game so I will not be making profit off of it.

If you're up to the task post a reply and I'll reply back ASAP!

To anyone who is willing to assist me, I thank you, and all of you have a wonderful day!
Khole
Well, I think I could take up the challenge (Probably, anyway, I'll check this out and see what I can do)
Quick Question, however: Why must you pay for sprite rip? I can understand that you're in need of assets but to be fair, these sprites are created by very hard working employees working on a deadline to make this game. Paying for ripped sprites from a actual official games seems kind of like paying a bank robber for money than the actual bank.
In any case, I'm in no need of payment. (Presuming I can rip the game, anyway).

EDIT: The sprites seem to be in these bizarre generic files and ".assets" files. Apparently made with Unity.
I'll check it out later.
Eureka Drama X Wrote:Well, I think I could take up the challenge (Probably, anyway, I'll check this out and see what I can do)
Quick Question, however: Why must you pay for sprite rip? I can understand that you're in need of assets but to be fair, these sprites are created by very hard working employees working on a deadline to make this game. Paying for ripped sprites from a actual official games seems kind of like paying a bank robber for money than the actual bank.
In any case, I'm in no need of payment. (Presuming I can rip the game, anyway).

EDIT: The sprites seem to be in these bizarre generic files and ".assets" files. Apparently made with Unity.
I'll check it out later.

Thank you very much for the help, I greatly appreciate it!

I just offered to pay because I'm not sure how people do it when it comes to ripping sprites. I've found that for other things people tend to ask to be paid.
Unity files are really easy to unpack actually, and no it's not at all standard to pay for sprite rips, heh.
If you all end up fully ripping the game, I would also appreciate the battle backgrounds/stages as well as sound effects if those are available. Again, thanks for the help
Shameless bump

I really need the sprites and sound effects ripped as soon as possible if you guys can
Alright since you PMd me I decided to take another look at the game and, well I had mixed results. See, the game assets are all in various sharedassetsX.assets files where X is a number. Some of them are split into multiple parts, ie sharedassets1.assets.split0, sharedassets1.assets.split1, sharedassets1.assets.split2, etc while others are standalone, ie sharedassets3.assets. I was able to extract some graphical data from the split ones using DisUnity but not the non-split ones. This left me with a lot of image files in .tga format (which you can open in Paint.net among other programs.) However it's a very incomplete set presumably because the remaining characters and objects are in the non-split files which I couldn't extract. For example here's the yellow bird, converted to .png:

Spoiler:
[Image: Yellow_Bird_Atlas_01_HR.png]

If you want I can send you a zip file consisting of the images I was able to extract but again, it won't be complete. Also keep in mind, I'm a simple guy and these kinds of extraction-based rips aren't really my specialty. Maybe a whiz kid like Eureka can figure this stuff out better than I can.

Oh and also I didn't really get any sound files using this method but again, I'm sure it'd be trivial for someone who actually knows what they're doing.
Well, I'm currently extracting the sharedassets(number).assets files currently, I can look around the whole file system, though :P
In any case, Expect something soon?
EDIT: I unpacked pretty much all the useful .assets files, I've zipped it up so here ya go:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/13tpg ... ources.zip
So yeah, I did the thing. If you want anything else from the game though feel free to ask
Thank you both so much for the help. I've got all I currently need I think, if the sound files are included.

You guys rock!